Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Screen Burn Warranty

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 09:41 AM)
Jasim11
Apprentice
Options
Hello Guys,
I bought 50 inch QLED tv few days ago. Just wanted to ask you if all QLED tv come with standard 10 year burn screen warranty or is there any link where I need to register?
Thanks
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I very much doubt that screen burn would be covered by warranty.
It's not on phones as its not down to a manufacturer's fault but the way its been used by a consumer
Solution
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Samsung have offered 10 year screen burn warranty previously on some QLEDs in the past (from 2017 onwards) and maybe even on the latest models im not sure, you would have to check the documents you recieved with your tv or the description of the webpage where you bought it for further information, alternatively call samsung support, the only page I can find has expired now and that required seperate registration, customer support live chat or phone maybe your best option.

Its doubtful a qled will suffer burn in anyway as it's a lcd panel as opposed to oled but for piece of mind I would check with CS

https://www.samsung.com/hk_en/offer/10yearswarranty/

https://www.techradar.com/news/television/quantum-dots-can-t-burn-in-so-what-is-samsung-s-new-warran...

Hope you get it sorted.
Jasim11
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the links. Cheers.

KevP79
Voyager
Options
You're welcome, Hope you enjoy the tv for years to come :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Solution
AM4N
Voyager
Options
I can confirm that screen burn in is covered under warranty, and samsung have in fact, repaired the device free of charge.
Stillwaterdave
Explorer
Options
Does samsung still offer the 10 year screen burn warranty I just previously bought qled qn90b any help much appreciated Guys thanks .
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

Purchase any 2022 Samsung Neo QLED or QLED TV before the 28th November 2023, or any 2021 Samsung Neo QLED or QLED TV before the 30th November 2022 from a qualifying retailer and register your product within 90 days from purchase to qualify for the 10 year screen burn warranty, @Stillwaterdave 

Follow this link to register: Samsung UK | Mobile | Home Electronics | Home Appliances | TV (my-samsung.com)

giphy.gif
0 Likes
Stillwaterdave
Explorer
Options
Hi the link is not there
0 Likes
Stillwaterdave
Explorer
Options
It's just keeps saying original post been removed 😪
0 Likes