Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving New Default TV Settings

(Topic created on: 17-12-2021 07:22 PM)
Chris_N1
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung HD TV. I have changed the sound setting to Music and the Auto Volume to Normal. The problem is that after a day or a few days, the settings revert to the factory default which is Sound standard and Auto Volume off. I have no idea why this is happening, or what is triggering this. 

Is there any way I can make my preferred settings the new default settings that will stick? Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Chris

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful

Adjust your sound settings for the best sound on your Samsung TV

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062196/#:~:text=Press%20the%20Home%20button%20on,that....
0 Likes
Chris_N1
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much Steve. There is some very useful information there.

The problem is that after a day, or a few days the sound reverts back to the factory defaults. Then I have to reset to my preferred settings again. There does not appear to be any way to permanently save my settings. Its not a serious problem, but I am wondering if there is a way to permanently save my chosen sound settings.

Kind regards

Chris

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
This may help

Change Auto Volume Settings:

1 Press the Home button on your Samsung remote control to bring up the Smart Hub and then select Settings.

2 Scroll down to the. Sound tab and then select Expert Settings.

3 Scroll down to highlight Auto Volume and then press enter on your remote control to turn this function on or off.

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/tv-audio-video/smart-tv-how-do-i-use-auto-volume/
0 Likes
Chris_N1
Apprentice
Options

Thank you again Steve. I will try that and see how things go.

Kind regards

Chris

chickabindy
Journeyman
Options
Does my Samsung A12 need Android cleaner
0 Likes