Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Internet Passwords on Samsung Smart TV URU7100

(Topic created on: 17-01-2022 08:28 PM)
YorkshireMan
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get the TV to save bookmarked webpages on a Samsung Smart TV URU7100?

We are using the internet on the television to view an online TV streaming channel, which we subscribe too. After finding the website, logging in with our password and book marking the web page, all seemed fine. We could click on the bookmark on subsequent days and all worked fine. But this week, the book mark takes us to the page, but its not saved the password. Does anyone have any suggestions. I cannot fined any help on the television.

Yours a tad frustrated :smiling-face:

5 REPLIES 5
Members_bwFiGHT
Student
Options

I’d like to know this as well. It’s really frustrating.

trickeyd
Student
Options
Same here? If it saved the bookmark, it must have a small amount of memory, anless its saved on samsung account or something. Either way, a password should be saveable in the same place.
trickeyd
Student
Options
Mine is a QLed tv, but i imagine it is the same deal.
0 Likes
Sagal1
Student
Options

Same here I would like to know how to save password with Tizen

0 Likes
T_Mondesir
First Poster
Options

For anyone still having this issue, if you have a samaung phone, use the "internet" app while logged into your Samsung account, bookmark pages there and when you log in on your TV going forward they will be there even if you clear the TV's browser history. It may take a while to load at times if you have a lot of bookmarks but this has been working for me. 

*You don't need to set the samsung internet as your default app on your mobile, just use it to add bookmarks you want on your TV

0 Likes