Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung V32F390 Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 18-01-2018 11:20 PM)
Exinferis
First Poster
Options

I bought a Samsung V32F390 Curved TV from Currys in November 2016. It was ordered from their website and delivered by courier. My Mum took it in but didn't notice the box damage. Long story short, the screen was cracked so I had to take it back to the store for an exchange.

Now, I've been using the exchanged one for about 20 hours a week since early December 2016 (when I exchanged); I use it exclusively for video gaming, nothing else. When I'm done for the night it (and the consoles) gets turned off at the wall; it's never left on standby.

Anyway, I was mid-level tonight and suddenly it went all stripy. I could still see the characters, but there were multicolured lines going vertically down the screen a few cm's apart. Then the sound went. Then the screen completely fritzed out and... well, this happened: 

I wasn't sure if it was the TV or my PS3, so I swapped it for the PS4, where I got no picture at all! Still hoping it was an HDMI lead issue, I swapped it for another lead. Still no picture. Last resort, nip downstairs, get the flash drive, grumble to Mum, "Something's up with my TV!", back upstairs, flash drive in, great, got a picture! I can see it asking me if I want to view pictures or videos. Videos, thank you. Oh for..:

(Points if you can name the Anime from the sub!)

I've treated this TV with nothing but care (as I do all my stuff), I can't work out why this has happened. It's so sudden too.

Anyone have any idea what's happened here? Anything I can do?

Cheers!

Ex.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0