Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung universal remote

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 06:58 PM)
Members_4JEzY6U
First Poster
Options
  • Recently purchased samsung smart tv and set up with my humax freesat box. All worked fine and also had the remote set up to control both tv and humax box.  Then last week the remote stopped operating the humax box.

I have reset everything on both tv and humax but I just can't get humax to respond to samsung tv remote.

Its really frustrating! Any ideas please!

10 REPLIES 10
iTurk
First Poster
Options

Mine just stopped working with my Humax Box too. It was working fine. Strange...

0 Likes
RedFraggle
First Poster
Options

Any solutions to this.  My samsung remote has just stopped working my humax after 5 months - no explanation why.....

0 Likes
MFofArnold
First Poster
Options

Did you find a solution? Mine has stopped working too. 

0 Likes
Odeceus91
Student
Options
I have the same issue. Initial setup was a dream but now the tv seems to get dumber with every factory reset
0 Likes
Mktr
Student
Options

Mine has done exactly the same too with a humax box. Have you managed to fix it yet?

0 Likes
Mktr
Student
Options

Did you find a solution as my humax box is now not working with the Samsung remote either 

0 Likes
MFofArnold
First Poster
Options

After a few days it sorted itself out. This has happened before. I think it's a Humax thing. They just don't want to admit it.

0 Likes
Odeceus91
Student
Options
I returned the tv to currys because it was faulty and was no longer recognising the soundbar aswell. eventually got fed up of trying to get the tv to control the humax or soundbar. I got an oled lg instead. word of caution don't buy tech from currys it's very hit & miss.
weeks later I returned the soundbar I bought from currys as well.
0 Likes
MFofArnold
First Poster
Options

That's strange, I'd forgotten about my sound bar not working with this Samsung. Did you ever get a sound bar that worked with it? 

0 Likes