Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung UHD 4k half screen in black

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 04:08 PM)
Petrymed
Explorer
Options

Hello , I am from Roumania and I a have a problem with my tv , since yestarday my tv went crazy, I still have 1 year waranty but I hope I can do something by myself to fix it. I uploaded a picture so you can see my tv's problem.20191026_193727.jpg

0 Likes
60 REPLIES 60
Crookedcreek1
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately, no. Thanks for asking.

0 Likes
Steve-Evans
First Poster
Options

My stepson has same issue with half black screen. He is autistic and is totally out of sorts not being able to follow his routine with the TV not functioning correctly. The model is UE49NU7300KXXU

The Version is 02/UNU7300

The Serial No is 0DWV3HNM200188N

This is just out of its 1 year warranty but this seems to be a very common issue and I am baffled as to why there hasn't been a full product recall. 

He has always had Samsung Products but feels extremely let down by the brand currently. Here's hoping for a happy resolution. 

Steve Evans on behalf of Daniel Schurian 

Irene84anna
Apprentice
Options

This has happened to my tv tonight. Maybe there is a fault on the tvs. Its only just over a year old. I cant afford a new tv ever

Irene84anna
Apprentice
Options

Did u find Samsung wasnt very helpful 

JJ801
First Poster
Options

Yes! Samsung is extremely unhelpful. I have the exact same issue. My TV is a NU7100. 55". Was mounted on my wall has has not been moved since then.  It is just under 2 years old. The TV cost $500. How do you justify your product by having me pay for a internal repair . If your TV only last 2 years then you have definitely lost me as a customer and I would assume all the others that are having this issue. 

LJHulme
Student
Options

20210119_154111.jpgExactly the same issue, I have a UE55NU7100 that was bought in April 2019 and wall mounted, and has never been moved. It cost £499.99, and has now lost all the pixels on the right hand side of the screen. I was previously a loyal Samsung customer, but I will NEVER buy Samsung products again, and will tell all my children/family/friends to never buy Samsung products as they are not to be trusted!

*EDIT* After contacting Samsung about this issue, an Engineer from Martin Dawes LTD. came today (03/03/2021) and fitted a new screen, without charge. The lady I spoke to at Samsung said it was a complimentary repair, and it is greatly appreciated. The TV is now as good as new.

Maggs1
Voyager
Options
My Samsung Smart TV is going dark on right side of screen is there anyway to fix this?
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
How do I get intouch with samsung? I
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
My model smart TV is UE50RU7020.
0 Likes
Maggs1