Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung UHD 4k half screen in black

(Topic created on: 27-10-2019 01:43 AM)
Petrymed
Explorer
Options

Hello , I am from Roumania and I a have a problem with my tv , since yestarday my tv went crazy, I still have 1 year waranty but I hope I can do something by myself to fix it. I uploaded a picture so you can see my tv's problem.20191026_193727.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
So I was today after the TV. They changed the display and my tv is now brand new :smiling-face:

View solution in context

60 REPLIES 60
AndrewL
Options
@Petrymed: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV? In the meantime please can you confirm if this issue present on all sources? If you remove all external connections from the TV, and hit the menu button, can you still see the shadow/dark area? If you go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test, do you get any 'Fail' messages?
0 Likes
Petrymed
Explorer
Options

Model :  ue43nu7122. This problem it is on every source , I did the test maybe 10 times , I did the reset from factory but nothinng , sometimes dissapears for 5-10 minutes and then is back.

0 Likes
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
I turned on now,after 10 hours without nothing pluged in the TV, not even the power cable ,and it is the same, just like in the picture
0 Likes
speedrokz
Student
Options

I kid you not, Samsung this must be a weird joke. Mine just died just about the same time!

Is this after your updates?

The other halfThe other half

speedrokz
Student
Options
@AndrewL, Could you please provide some feedback or help? I appreciate any help here.
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
OMG ..... when I saw first time I panic and I turned off the tv quick , but no success,now its stuck like in the picture.
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

If the issue occurs during the Picture Test, it would be best if you contact a Service Centre, so an engineer can inspect your TV. This link will direct you to the closest in your area. 

0 Likes
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
The issue is all the time ,not in the picture test , for example now all cables are not plugged in and is the same, I didn't use the TV for about 12h hours but the problem is still there
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Oh, that's weird. Just noticed you're in Romania too, @Petrymed. I'd recommend contacting Samsung in your region and seeing if they can get an engineer to inspect your TV. This link will provide you with more details. 

0 Likes