Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE75TU7100K TV

(Topic created on: 20-02-2021 02:51 PM)
EnormousNomad
Student
Options
The remote for my Samsung TV (UE75TU7100K) has stopped controlling my Sky+ HD box. The remote controlled my sky box perfectly and then I literally got up one morning and it had stopped. After a lengthy conversation in a live chat, downloading and manually installing a software update, I was told that my remote should never have controlled my sky box. But as my TV tells me this is a feature on 1st time start up I'm reluctant to accept that as truth. Although this is not the end of the world it is a an inconvenience and I would love a solution.
4 REPLIES 4
FKJW
Student
Options

The same is happening with me today. The TV doesn't recognise the Humax box anymore. I've tried resetting the TV but still no change.

AndrewL
Options

@EnormousNomad: If you head to Home > Source > Universal Remote Setup > Select the source your Sky box is connected to, and follow the on screen instructions, are you able to regain functionality in this manner? 

0 Likes
FKJW
Student
Options

Hi Andrew, I have tried that but still no luck.

0 Likes
EnormousNomad
Student
Options
No, tried that multiple times, to no avail. I just find it strange. I literally used the remote to scroll the guide before deciding to go to bed, got up in the morning and it wasn't working anymore.