Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ue75tu7100 Annoying buzzing sound and flickering screen.

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 12:37 AM)
Jd54
First Poster
Options

I've just bought this tv 2 weeks ago.

Whenever I set the picture to anything other than Dynamic it has an annoying  buzzing sound coming from within the casing(probably the dimmer module).

I've tried changing every picture setting available and nothing helps.

it's 100% nothing to do with the speakers because if I mute the tv it's still there.

I've done a Google search and this seems to be a common problem in older tv's.

I've read the help guides and it states that "it's normal for the tv to make a noise".

I can put up with a little noise but I'm sitting 5 meters away and with the volume at a normal level It overpowers the sound!!

also today when I turned the tv on the screen was flickering bright and dim (like a strobe effect but nowhere near as intense) until I changed channel, and no it wasn't a signal issue because when I put it back on the same channel  it was fine.

Any help appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Jd54, are you still experiencing issues with this? If so, it would be best to get in touch with Samsung AV and TV support to be assisted further. They can be reached via Live Chat or by calling the number 0333 000 0333.

0 Likes
GavinDibble
First Poster
Options

I have the same model and have the same flickering issues (although not the buzzing problem as my sound is routed through a Sonos playbase). Changing channel or source seems to get rid of the flickering, but it is definitely worrying and annoying, especially on a brand new TV! Hopefully Samsung will fix with a software update.

0 Likes