Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE65AU7100 cannot connect amazon fire box

(Topic created on: 26-01-2022 04:54 PM)
Chris1987157
First Poster
Options

I have just purchased this tv and for some reason i cannot get it to connect to my amazon fire tv box. Ive tried different hdmi leads and ports but it will not recognise it. The fire box works fine on all my other tvs. Is this a known problem or a faulty tv i should return?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try Below

Connect the Amazon Fire TV

Plug the power adapter into a nearby outlet or power strip.

Run the USB cable behind your television and connect the Fire TV to an available HDMI port on it.

Turn on your TV.

Use the Source button on your TV's remote control to locate the HDMI signal for the Fire TV.

0 Likes
Chris1987157
First Poster
Options

Hi, thanks That doesn't work..its a software issue. All the other hdmi ports work for sky box etc. It starts to load with the amazon logo then comes up it can't be found.

0 Likes
JPG5
First Poster
Options

Hi I'm having the same problem with my Samsung tv did you ever find a solution thanks.

0 Likes
Chris1987157
First Poster
Options

Yes, i had to use a shorter hdmi lead, my tv is mounted on the wall and i have 3 5mter hdmi lead that go to where all my av equipment is. Never had a problem with them before but for some reason wouldn't work with this tv and amazon box. So now ive got it mounted just behind the tv via a short hdmi lead.
0 Likes