Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung UE55NU8000 Bluetooth issue

(Topic created on: 02-06-2024 02:51 PM)
Krakoos
Apprentice
Options

Hi, the Bluetooth connection in my TV has gotten worse recently and is very inconsistent. The audio starts crackling for no reason. It happens to all of my headphones, I tested 5 different ones, so it is a problem with the TV. Also, it happens to all apps, like YouTube, Amazon, Disney, and Netflix or watching movies from HDD. The strange thing is that it started a couple of weeks ago. I've never had this problem before. There are no new devices around my TV that could potentially interfere with the signal. I think it may be an old, outdated Bluetooth-type issue, but can't be sure. 

I found a suggestion that the Bluetooth transmitter may help. Is there something else I can test before I purchase one?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Krakoos  Do you have the latest firmware for your TV model?  Firstly I would suggest that you unlink the Devices  and reset the Tv via  Settings-Support-Device Care-Self Diagnosis-Reset. Another option may be Settings-General-Reset.     Afterwards try the Bluetooth process again.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Krakoos  Do you have the latest firmware for your TV model?  Firstly I would suggest that you unlink the Devices  and reset the Tv via  Settings-Support-Device Care-Self Diagnosis-Reset. Another option may be Settings-General-Reset.     Afterwards try the Bluetooth process again.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Krakoos
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, James. I had the latest software, but looks like the TV reset helped. 

0 Likes