Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung UE55NU7100 - No Ethernet Cable Detected

(Topic created on: 27-01-2019 07:14 PM)
Orias
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

I am hoping this isn't a technical issue, but I'm worried that it might be. I have a new Samsung UE55NU7100 TV, but I'm having trouble getting it to recognise the wired connection. Wireless is ok, but the wired connection just says "No Ethernet Cable Detected". So this isn't the more common problem of needing the change the DNS, it's not recongising the cable at all. The little green indicator light on the ethernet connection also isn't coming on (and yes, made sure the cable is well and truly clicked into place).

This sounds like a hardware issue to me, but I wanted to check just in case. We had such bad luck with this TV so far ... this is the 3rd one we've recieved:

1st one: Stolen by delivery company
2nd one: Turned off after 5 minutes constantly
3rd one: Potentially faulty ethernet connector

I'm worried that the company I bought it from are going to start thinking I'm scamming them or something. But we genuinely keep getting faulty units!

Any help would be great!
Cheers!

0 Likes
Go to solution
10 REPLIES 10
r2redheads
First Poster
Options

It's good to see others are having issues with the ethernet connections.  I'm having a problem where I plugged my router ethernet port into my UN55NU7100F ethernet port and now TV no longer starts.  There is white flashing LED going off inside of the TV.  Did power resets, unplugging over night, pulled all connected devices, ... suggested by service.  They said to take it into a service center.

Has anyone seen issues like this and resolved them?

0 Likes