Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE55AU8000 optimum picture settings

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 10:57 AM)
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Hi, 

We have just purchased a 55" UEAU8000 TV, absolutely love it but does anyone have any recommended settings for optimum picture quality? 

HD channels are spot on but other channels are a bit grainy, blurry. Not a deal breaker but I think they could be better. Currently watching it on moviemaker setting I think it's called.

Thanks
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
SD channels always are unfortunately, there's not really anything you can do about that (the larger the screen the more obvious it becomes too sadly)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Graham37 We really should not have SD channels in this day and age, however that is another matter.  In the past though of course were happy enough. Generally Movie or standard the best option, could experiment with Settings but unlikely to make much difference.  May not be particularly relevant to this issue but Auto Motion Plus in most cases should be kept to Minimum or switched off.  Not sure if you use 4K/HDR but  according to Rtings does not get very bright in this model and cannot display a wide colour gamut.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes