Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE50MU6120

(Topic created on: 10-01-2018 02:09 PM)
TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

Hi just bought this TV.

Anyone have any good calibration settings.

Also online chat said the only difference between this and the 6100 is the one remote and Bluetooth, but was told it's capable of Bluetooth as it has the BT module still in just switched off.

So will Samsung enable this in a future update, and will future firmware better the picture.

As I have a virgin V6 box, on 2160p setting using a 2.0 HDMI I see on channel 5 right across the top there is juddering video, but goes in 1080p output, issue with V6 or issue with TV??? Issue is on a few SD channels on the V6 box, channel 122 has like a light bleed frames all around half an inch from frame.

But goes if put in 1080p on V6. Odd on!

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Hi,

I also have a v6 box and can i just ask you have you managed to link your universal remote ok? Alkl good my end and i can turn the v6 on via remote, but still not managed to figure out how to put it on standby and have u?

I had it set up to uhd on my v6 and i also put it back to 1080p because i was not really happy with it. Not sure if its a v6 and samsung clash issue? The judder issue u see i still get this which i have tried in motion plus settings to reduce this, but the lower you put the settings the less HD quality it produces?

0 Likes
TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

Hi I don't have the Samsung one remote

0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

@TazmanUK37 wrote:

Hi I don't have the Samsung one remote

Ask you retailer for one.

0 Likes
TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

6120 does not come with the one remote only 6100 Bluetooth disabled in 6120 hence not included with the tv

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Ah right sorry. Was just after some advice also regarding my V6

0 Likes
TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

Oh right, the VM V6 box remote will only do volume up, volume down, mute and standby for your TV.

In the help section on V6 box there is remote codes and tells you key sequence on how to re write the code.

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

How do you get to put it on standby please? Can put it on etc but cant figure out to turn it off?

0 Likes
valleyboy22
Voyager
Options

Meant V6 on standby sorry

0 Likes
TazmanUK37
Journeyman
Options

Longer press on standby button V6 TiVo remote if the remote has been paired correctly, you'll know as if mute, volume up, down, will be working.

Just try a longer press 

0 Likes