Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE49KS9000TXXU TV Screen Failure

(Topic created on: 28-11-2019 12:46 AM)
Refpara54
First Poster
Options
Samsung UE49KS9000TXXU TV

I have a Samsung UE49KS9000TXXU that is just only 2 years old and it's got a colour bleed on the screen, which is very dissapointing for a TV that cost in excess of £1200 2 years ago. I have had it looked at and been told it needs a new screen by the Samsung Service Centre (Correct Nottingham) at a price of £470. After contacting the supplier and Samsung ( who I'me very dissapointed with )  they offer no recompense towards my TV repair, and told me to contact the Samsung Service Agent which I've already done, and who's opinion is that it's poor craftsmanship on the part of Samsung, and that's screen of this TV's quality should NOT fail after only 2 years. I have sevaral Samsung appliances all of which uninformed Samsung about but they were not interested in anyway even though I was a regular Samsung Customer. I am now stuck with a TV that cost over £1200 that won't operate correvlctly, and the choice of between repairing at a cost of £470 or purchasing a new one, I am a very very unhappy Samsung Customer that had no where to turn and been offered no help by the supplier or Samsung ? Any ideas what I can or should do People ???

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0