Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Ue40ku6400xuux TV can't find wifi

(Topic created on: 20-09-2020 11:13 AM)
Alishack
First Poster
Options

I've recently moved house and changed internet providers in the process. At my old home the TV connected to the WiFi (wirelessly) without any issues. My previous broadband provider was Sky.

The new provider is Plusnet and the WiFi works fine on other devices. When I go to the network settings on the TV, other wireless routers show up but mine does not. I thought maybe this was a signal issue so I plugged in my Netgear booster (which worked in the last place) right next to the TV but this also doesn't appear despite showing up on my phone.

I checked and the WiFi is 2.4Ghz so should be compatible with the TV. I have tried adding the network manually for both the router and booster to no availe. I have also tried connecting by WPS but that doesn't work for the router or the booster. I've tried resetting all devices and resetting the TV's network settings and turning things on one at a time. I have also tried broadcasting a WiFi hotspot from my phone and that also doesn't appear on the TV. Finally I have tried a wired connection and this does work but can't be a long term solution due to router / TV positioning and as I live in rented accommodation so can't permanently install a cable.

Any suggestions on how to get this to work would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0