Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE40ES6300 TV will not find or connect to wireless network

(Topic created on: 25-05-2017 08:45 AM)
BrandonRB
Apprentice
Options

I also have a Samsung UE40ES6300 TV and yesterday it suddenly stopped finding my or any other wireless nestworks. 

I have reset the router, factory reset the TV and it still won't find any wireless networks. I suspect the wireless card in the TV has failed. 

I also have a UE40ES5500 TV and that suffered the power cycling issue. We paid to have that fixed, but then over time found that Amazon Prime, Netflix etc were no longer supported and the apps were removed from the TV without any warning. We bought the Smart TV for those services and similar services and to find that within a year or so, services were just removed is appalling. 

I suggest that someone from Samsung contacts me to explain or resolve the issues above, because as it stands at the moment I do not rate Samsung build quality, longevity in service, or customer service highly at all. I will not buy any Samsung products again - that goes for TVs, consumer products, mobile phones, tablets or PCs. Someone at Samsung needs to realise that these are expensive items and the fact that they just fail after a year or so in service is not good enough. They seem to treat these items as disposable items with a working lifespan of 1 year. 

63 REPLIES 63
Helen15
Student
Options

Wow thank you.  It's been at least 2 years since the wifi stopped working on my Samsung TV.  I'd long given up and pay for Amazon Prime now and use a firestick to get wifi.  Anyway I have just done the above and hey presto it worked and connected to my wifi!  Brilliant.  Kind of got used to having Amazon TV now though so might still keep it!

0 Likes
Sasha_NY
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! I have 46ES8007 and I though that's the end of wifi, but your tutorial helped. Thank you !!!

0 Likes
Members_3exsUps
First Poster
Options

Same issue ue32es6200 after updating wifi could be found. Works good with Ethernet cable but want to use it in wifi mode. WIFI Region was set to E, so changed to A but still dint work.  Also the mode is displayed as DTV not MTV. Not sure if the Region depends on country too or its by default need to be A. Any suggestion on it or anyone fixed it. I am in Germany.

0 Likes
paulpocock
First Poster
Options

Hi I know you posted this a while ago but can you explain how you do that please

0 Likes