Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UE32N5300 AK wall mount screws

(Topic created on: 30-10-2019 06:19 PM)
Shauns
First Poster
Options

Having a nightmare with this. This TV Model 2019: UE32N5300 AK.   I have a universal wall mount and non of the screws fit. I have M4/30 screws and also been told by Samsung support that M4/30 screws are the correct ones, but they are not. The length is fine, but the diameter is too big to screw into the back of the TV.  So I have a TV that I can't put on the wall and no one, even Samsung, seems to have the answer.  Can anyone help?  Or I'll have to send the TV back for refund, which seems ridiculous. 

14 REPLIES 14
zedmax
Student
Options

Where can I get srews toenable me to wall mount the TV.  No matter what TV bracket I choose, the screws do not fit the holes on the TV whilst at the same time fitting the bracket. 

0 Likes
zedmax
Student
Options
I have the same issue. It's diabolical.
0 Likes
Victoria85
First Poster
Options

Bought this TV today. I have used M4 x 30mm screws/bolts. 

0 Likes
dizbeans
First Poster
Options

Hi, brought same TV and trying to fit to wall.

First issue was finding that VESA holes are 100mm apart so wall mount brought from John Lewis would not fit as needed to be 200mm apart.

Now have another wall mount and could not attach to rear of said TV... the 4 holes do not have threads foor the screws to secure the mount to.

Contacted Samsung and they say an adapter kit should be with the TV, even though it does not mention a kit in the manual. They say they will send an adapter or kit, just waiting to see what (if) is sent out and if it will work.

All very annoying and wasted loads of time.

0 Likes
Mr_Nice1
First Poster
Options

Any luck?

Based on your post, they sent spacers out to me but they are too big. 

Now they're saying that the TV is "not applicable for wall mounting".

Which would contradict: the website, the guy in the shop, all the manuals and guides, and all the other Samsung people I spoke to before this.

Hoping you had more joy.

@dizbeans wrote:

Hi, brought same TV and trying to fit to wall.

First issue was finding that VESA holes are 100mm apart so wall mount brought from John Lewis would not fit as needed to be 200mm apart.

Now have another wall mount and could not attach to rear of said TV... the 4 holes do not have threads foor the screws to secure the mount to.

Contacted Samsung and they say an adapter kit should be with the TV, even though it does not mention a kit in the manual. They say they will send an adapter or kit, just waiting to see what (if) is sent out and if it will work.

All very annoying and wasted loads of time.

0 Likes
Shalondon
First Poster
Options

Hi may I know where u purchased your screws from because I can't seem to find the right screws at all

0 Likes
Bully2
First Poster
Options

If not already resolved, I ended up going to screwfix and buying M4 x 30 screws - worked perfect !!

DeeDee10
Student
Options
This is for the UE32N3500AK TV right? I have a wall mount with 100 x 100 VESA but same problem, none of the screws fit
0 Likes
bradbox
Journeyman
Options

I've tried M4 bolts in the screw holes and they don't work. Another thread on this forum suggests M3 bolts, but they are rarer than hens teeth! Absolutely rubbish!

0 Likes