Heath75
Student
Options

Samsung UA55MU6100 showing no content found on HDD

worked for a few years

have USB sticks one in Fat32 one in exfat not working as of yesterday

Same as external drives doing the same turned 

unplugging for 5 plus minutes still no content so annoying

makes no sense why this is happening now one of the best things is having this option now gone not happy : (

Heath.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Heath75
Student
Options

I fixed it myself thanks Samsung have to sign out of App Store and sign back in and refresh flash drive content sorted my sister had this issue so you think you guys would no the answers for your products?LOL

Heath.

0 Likes
tommy2stroke
First Poster
Options

have tried every thing i can think off , reset tv to factory , changed hdd, changed leads , renamed folders , got me stuffed as to why it says no content when the content is there and works on pioneer tv .pc ,xbox on etc  i dont get it are samsung that dumb that they dont have a fix or they just cant be bothered ?? going to lose a lot of customers because of this , i will never buy a samsung product again because of theis 

0 Likes
JB341
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. It works perfectly on my other samsung tv. I turned off the tv from the mains for a few minutes and also did a samet hub reset and nothing worked.

I FOUND A SOLUTION: luckily i had a spare Seagate lead and used that lead on the troubled Seagate expansion hardrive and it worked and back up and running

0 Likes