Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung UA48H6300AR rebooting automatically every 10 minutes

(Topic created on: 21-05-2021 02:04 PM)
Abid201
Journeyman
Options

My tv model UA48H6300AR is rebooting automatically every 10 minutes. Tried to reset but getting stuck on 3rd stage doesn't complete the 10 stages.. plz help how to fix if any new firmware or any trick which can be apply plz ?

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would try flashing the latest firmware even if it is the current version on the TV in case it has become corrupt.
Abid201
Journeyman
Options

Could you please send me current firmware? 

0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi It can be downloaded from UA48H6300AR | Samsung Support Singapore

Abid201
Journeyman
Options

Thank you so much dear your quick response.. once i download i have to save in USB and extract in USB as well ?

0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I'm not sure, sorry, I havent read the instructions.

Abid201
Journeyman
Options

Plz help me to get proper update how to upload firmware thru usb. I downloaded from above link and extract the file in USB. While selecting the upload software thru usb it is showing invalid format and not located the file.. plz advise

0 Likes
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi make sure the firmware is in the root directory on the USB and follow https://support.rakuten.tv/hc/en-us/articles/360010744914-How-can-I-manually-update-the-firmware-ver...
Abid201
Journeyman
Options

Awesome awesome awesome...i will follow this.. one more help plz.. how i can create Samsung account as that all options showing greyed not visible ?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You need to make sure the TV is connected to the Internet and smart hub window is closed. Also see https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/HD-and-UHD-TVs/Can-t-Sign-Into-Samsung-account-on-TV-smart-hub/t...