Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tv

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 09:52 AM)
Members_CjpJvaZ
First Poster
Options

I purchased a Samsung 55 8k in November 21 and 4 weeks later it packed up, eventually Samsung picked it up and gave me a refund, so I decided to purchase the neo 65" 8k samsung tv, set me back after discount £2,800 direct from Samsung then on the 17th Dec the tv was delivered, less then 3 months later on the 10th of March 2022 there is two horizontal lines going across the tv, talk about bad luck or are Samsung tv's rubbish now. So back on the phone to Samsung again, I will never 

Purchase a Samsung tv again after this episode 😑 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's not what we like to hear, @Members_CjpJvaZ! Did you manage to get in touch with our Support Team?

0 Likes
Members_CjpJvaZ
First Poster
Options

They are as usual dragging their feet, yesterday they said they have to do a referral, I'm raging over this, I will never buy another Samsung tv again, how long does it take to take my tv away and repair it, I did want my money back but they declined, joke company.

0 Likes
Toddy94
Pioneer
Options
I had a q900t lasted 11 months on it third screen samsung decided to exchange the model to the Qn900a that went faulty aswell after 23 days .
Too many tv going faulty so technical deny faults etc very poor company now ever since they out sourced screen manufacturering
0 Likes