Support

Open search

Samsung TV volume goes up automatically to 100

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have a Samsung 55NU7300 and bought it just over a year ago and yesterday the tv seemed to gain a mind of its own and the volume would just keep going up and I couldn't stop it. I tried switching it off from the mains and left it for over an hour and trying to see if the auto volume setting was switched on but it didn't work. I'm not sure what else to do. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

This happened to my Samsung tv yesterday too. I tried some of the reset suggestions online and non work.

is this just a coincidence? The tv is only 18 months old so I'd be interested if you found a solution!!

Highlighted

I really hope it's a glitch or something must have gotten shaken up internally as my tv hasn't done that since the day I posted my question on the forum. 

Highlighted

Hey! Does this issue occur when using apps or just randomly? Does it happen when you are using an external device connected to the TV? When the volume increases by itself, can you see the Volume Bar on the screen?

Highlighted

Hi....I have the same issue and wondered whether you found a solution to this

rgds

Highlighted

@dmb68 

Hi,

Since the day I posted this, I found that the best way to stop this from happening is to unplug your tv from the mains for a few hours or the entire day. It should stop doing that. 

Top Liked Authors