Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV volume goes up automatically to 100

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 06:51 PM)
Ekai81
First Poster
Options

Without touching the remote control the sound on my television goes from 0 to 100, and the red light at the bottom of the television repeatedly blinks. I’ve tried unplugging the television, disabling the auto volume, and removing the batteries from the remote control. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
is the volume button stuck ??
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
or unplug the TV for 5 minutes, this should give it time to reboot
0 Likes
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
I had that problem a few years ago , and it turned out that the remote was needing new batteries 🔋, and if you just got your tv 📺 then it's unlikely to be that, has your tv got a reboot programme built in, or you're free view or sky box, where ever you get your signal from, just some information that you might not have tried yet 😉
0 Likes
Ekai81
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your suggestions! How do I determine if my tv has a reboot programme built in? I purchased it July 2019. 

0 Likes
Betareviewer
Pioneer
Options
Have you checked that the volume control on the TV itself is not stuck on volume up.
0 Likes
Nicholas
First Poster
Options

Have you been able to solve the issue, mine is doing similar things

0 Likes
Ekai81
First Poster
Options

No, after some research I found an article that recommended removing the batteries from my FireStick remote, which was weird because the remote buttons weren’t stuck and it was laying on a flat surface bit near me. Long story short, it worked!

0 Likes
Ekai81
First Poster
Options

I unplugged it for 45 min and it continued to do the same thing, but thank you. 

0 Likes
Ekai81
First Poster
Options

Yes! After some research I found an article that recommended removing the batteries from my FireStick remote, which was weird because the remote buttons weren’t stuck and it was laying on a flat surface bit near me. Long story short, it worked!

0 Likes