Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV UN65NU7300 shows as off line in SamrtThings

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 01:03 PM)
Sunnyghat
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

Hoping some one  can help me out, I have a Samsung TV UN65NU7300 which is connected to my home network using a network cable (i have tested over wifi with the same result.

In the SmartThings App/Website and on all my Google devices the TV always appears as offline, I have removed the TV and readded it serveral times, but immediately shows as offline.

I have checked and confirmed that there are no new software updates for the TV available.

Any help would be appriciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Brian007
Navigator
Options
The only time it should be saying that is when the the TV is off, either in standby or switched off at the socket.
0 Likes
Sunnyghat
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 
That I would understand (although in standby I would expect it to still be controllable, as with my other smart tv's). However it remains in this state event when the TV is turned on.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Sunnyghat  Have you checked you have the latest update for Smart Things.

if so check the mobile  Devices settings on Tv,  TV Settings > General > Network > Expert Settings > Turn on from mobile device: Enable.

More information on in this article  https://www.samsung.com/apps-services/my-samsung-tv-is-connected-to-smartthings-but-appears-offline-... 

if  still no solution I would suggest you Reboot both the Tv and your router by unplugging, leave at least 30 seconds before reconnecting.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes