Samsung TV UN65NU7300 firmware version

(Topic created on: 05-01-2023 01:20 PM)
Sunnyghat
Apprentice
Options

Hi, 

I have a Samsung TV model UN65NU7300, that shows its version as:

firmware.jpg

I have downloaded what i believe is the current version -  ver 1325.2 , when i perform the steps to upgrade the TV reports that no updates where found.  Is the version installed the same version that I have downloaded ? if not how can i confirm that the current version installed is the latest ?

The issue I have is that the TV has no space left on its internal storage due to the number of internal apps that the tv comes with

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Sunnyghat  You have a Us model, whilst this is the European communities. However I have determined that 1325.2 is the latest software version on the support site.   1330.5  would be a later version and I assume your model was updated to this via an OTA update.  in the Uk  and other European support sites dated are listed for the firmware but does not seem to be the case here.

Sometime there can be a delay with firmware on the support sites, occasionally there are issues with software but  but the US site would be best placed to advise.https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/ct-p/get-help-tvs 

However know  an issue with storage space on some 2018 models and a Flash reset did provide a solution for some customers in the Uk.

Procedure is as follows:  Under the Samsung logo on the TV you have a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on
1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds
2. Release the button
3. press the powerbutton on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is the flash reset and many customers found it provided a solution by increasing the available storage.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Sunnyghat
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, peforming that freed up about 300mb of space, though I have to reinstall all the apps again, which isn't a big issue.  It might have resolved another issue for me also.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Sunnyghat  You have a Us model, whilst this is the European communities. However I have determined that 1325.2 is the latest software version on the support site.   1330.5  would be a later version and I assume your model was updated to this via an OTA update.  in the Uk  and other European support sites dated are listed for the firmware but does not seem to be the case here.

Sometime there can be a delay with firmware on the support sites, occasionally there are issues with software but  but the US site would be best placed to advise.https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/ct-p/get-help-tvs 

However know  an issue with storage space on some 2018 models and a Flash reset did provide a solution for some customers in the Uk.

Procedure is as follows:  Under the Samsung logo on the TV you have a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on
1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds
2. Release the button
3. press the powerbutton on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is the flash reset and many customers found it provided a solution by increasing the available storage.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
Sunnyghat
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, peforming that freed up about 300mb of space, though I have to reinstall all the apps again, which isn't a big issue.  It might have resolved another issue for me also.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Sunnyghat  Glad the Flash Reset has made a difference.

0 Likes