Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung TV (UN50TU7000F) could not connect with AirPlay

(Topic created on: 20-12-2020 01:13 AM)
AmrasFelagund
Student
Options

Hi,

I just bought the CrystalHD 50' Samsung TV and is having trouble to perform a casting using AirPlay. 

Tried with my Iphone XR, Mac Pro ,and IPAD pro, nothing works.

I could connect it with internet, but just the casting from other device to the TV is not working.

I tried rebooting my Router, my Phone, my TV,  and still could not get it working. 

When hitting the airplay button from my Iphone, there is an error message :

```

Unable to connect to "Samsung 7 Series" because "AvOutputContextDeviceConnectionFailureReasonDeviceNotConnectedToInternet"

```

The TV connects to the internet via Wireless connection. And I could watch youtube from the App in the TV, however, just the casting from the Phone function not working.

The AirPlay setting does not work, when click into it, the screen just went black for a while, and then throw out an error message saying service not avaialiable due to  network interference. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AmrasFelagund
Student
Options

So I reset my TV back to the factory setting, and reconnected it through the SmartThings App, and everything works just fine.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
AmrasFelagund
Student
Options

So I reset my TV back to the factory setting, and reconnected it through the SmartThings App, and everything works just fine.