I was shocked this weekend to witness the television in my lounge billow smoke and catch fire. It was pure chance that it did not occur when my 13 year old daughter was in the house alone (she has been frequently during COVID lockdown). Up until this incident, i have been a brand loyalist with several Samsung tvs and monitors in the house. I would like a response to the following questions please:
1) Have i missed a product re-call?
2) If not, what is Samsung's liability policy?
3) What are the chances of it happening with the other Samsung products in the house?
4) I have to replace the offending product, what assurances can Samsung give me to with regard to the safety of their current product range?