Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV QN95A Neo QLED Died All of a Sudden

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 05:06 PM)
DrJake
Explorer
Options

So got the Samsung QN95A, been a few months only, however, it seems to have died.

It was working, and then just turned off, and has not turned on since.

Anyone else had this issue?

Had a Samsung 'engineer' come out to check the TV, and said issue maybe to do with the One Connect Box (without even opening it up to check), so has ordered some parts which will come soon.

Wondering, anyone else come across this situation or if it's in any relation to the noisy One Connect box issue? (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/noisy-one-connect-box/td-p/4073720)

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
DrJake
Explorer
Options

An Update, should it interest anybody - the Engineers (that visit the house to fix the device) eventually 'wrote off' the TV - i.e it's unrepairable.

Was give a few options by Samsung;

1) Get a replacement TV
2) Get a refund
3) Escalate with retailer where it was purchased

I asked for more information on option 1, but they said exact model is not in stock, so offered me inferior TV models (why would I settle for less, when I paid so much).

Settled with option 2 for a refund.

They advised someone from transport logistics will come to collect the TV, and after it's back with them, I will get the refund - still waiting on TV collection, so no refund, yet.

So, since having a TV that doesn't work ~circa 6 weeks, still waiting on the final resolution! So much for a £3.5k TV 😥

0 Likes
lt03
Pioneer
Options

Unfortunately my experince with Samsung support in my country Denmark is also negative.

It seems to be the norm with Samsung support.

0 Likes