Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung TV Plus

(Topic created on: 26-10-2021 05:18 PM)
SimonCostain
Apprentice
Options

How do we get the Samsung TV Plus service extended to the Isle of Man?

We pay the UK tv licence fee

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@SimonCostain: Please can you confirm the model number of the TV you're attempting to access TV Plus on? In the meantime, I will run this by our Research and Development Team, to see if there are any potential restrictions that might be preventing you from accessing the service in the Isle of Man. 

0 Likes
SimonCostain
Apprentice
Options

Hi yes, I've invested in a brand new Samsung QE50QN94AATXXU tv and a HW-Q800A soundbar

Be grateful for your help 

Greigro
First Poster
Options

Same query here. Just bought a Samsung QE65Q60AAUXXU QLED 4K HDR Smart Tv and Samsung TV Plus says “not available”

unsy
Student
Options

i just tried on a tv i bought, and samsung still have not fixed this bug,no mention when you buy a tv that you get no tv plus on the Isle of MAN,prity *****

Solution
unsy
Student
Options

you have to hack the app region,go into settings,support,device care,self diagnosis,reset smarthub, press it exit and do it again after it asks you for your pin usually 0000 ,press on your remote  mute, volumeup, channel up ,the mute again ,and you get into secret region menu,select uk and then you have tv plus

SimonCostain
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for posting the solution

Not sure it's actually worth going through all that palaver

I'm just hoping for Paramount+ to get new Star Trek

0 Likes
Angeleyes501
First Poster
Options

It works! Could not download Discovery+ Tv doesn’t support app or Samsung Tv plus not available. Been on live chat 2 hours, 5 hours in telephone calls over last three days all the time asking could it be internet location settings as in Isle of Man -  no let’s reset everything time and time again surprise it did not work. Found your question and the solution this morning tried it tonight it’s worked! Samsung support big thumbs down!

Only thing I would add to solution is when you reset hub wait for set up screen accept it and then when info screen appears where you have to agree to terms then do the mute, volume up, channel up, mute.  Then after a few seconds countries appear.  So thanks to unsy much appreciated from a Manxie.

0 Likes