Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV Plus App No Longer Shows

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 03:22 PM)
skall
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I'm living in Finland.  Just yesterday on my 2018 QNQ6F TV, the Samsung TV Plus app appeared and I was very happy with it.  Now just today, it is completely gone.  I have looked at other solutions and have tried them (Resetting the smart hub, unplugging for 5 minutes, setting the DNS manually to 8.8.8.8) and none of them have worked.  How can I get it back?  Thanks!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Unknown 101
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. But no solution.

0 Likes
skall
First Poster
Options

I hope Samsung replies and lets us know!  I read online that they were planning on rolling out the service to Finland (amongst other countries) at the latest in the beginning of May, so maybe they prematurely rolled it out and we can expect it again soon.  If not, I hope they respond here and help us out.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

I'm not sure if TV Plus is available in Finland, however if you were able to scan for the channels previously then please head to Home > Live TV > Channel List > All > Edit Channels > Restore TV Plus to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
skall
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.  Unfortunately I don't see this option when I go there.  But I assure you I did have access to TV Plus, even if it was for one day.  It should be available in Finland by now.  Do you have any other suggestions on what to try?  Thanks!

0 Likes