Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tv only lasts 3 years?

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 08:06 PM)
nathF
Journeyman
Options
My pride and joy is broken!
My 2019 50 inch 4k HDR TV has gone wrong after 3 faultless years.
The picture is jumping up and down by 1cm then goes blurry, 2 seconds later it does it again, over and over.
It's doing it on all inputs, hdmi and ethernet and wifi. I've replaced all the cables, even measured my mains socket voltage and everything.
I've changed all the eco settings, motion control etc.

Anyone have any ideas?
12 REPLIES 12
Andy136
First Poster
Options

Hi im having the same issue with samsung ue50nu7400 also just turned 3 years old. the problem seems to come and go sometimes lasts all day then next day its perfect again. did you ever get any solution ? 

0 Likes
nathF
Journeyman
Options
Lifted it 1inch off a flat surface and dropped it to jar all the electrical connections inside it. Had no other option as was unwatchable. Been fine since.🤯
0 Likes
tv oled
First Poster
Options

My OLED developed lines on the right that quickly grew after 3 years. I've tried all the fixes, nothing happened that could have caused it. These are just trash electronics from a trash company. Only fix is to have a tech come out for an unreasonable amount of money to tell me it'll be more cost effective to buy a new one. Can't remember leaving a review anywhere before, but given how many people are saying the same things, it seems like it's by design. My family and I are officially anti-Samsung. Doubt compromising integrity and quality were worth their short-term gains.

0 Likes