Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV Model UE32T4300AE

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 09:37 PM)
jasto
Journeyman
Options

I am completely at a loss with trying to get help from Samsung. The above TV model was purchased on December 5th/ 6th. It was unboxed on the 25th December. On January 5th I was with in my son's room and helping him turn on the TV. The TV comes on but a strange shape in on the bottom left of screen. We contacted Samsung and they told us you must have damaged it or hit the screen. We didnt hit anything off the screen at all. I do notice the TV is the lightest TV I have ever come across. I own other Samsung TV's but the weight of this TV and what has happened afterwards raises serious question marks about this products durability in my opinion. Anyone else have any issues with this model. Samsung officially call it -  32” T4300 HD Smart TV

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
You will have had an email to check for damage in 72hrs. So thy obviously won't replace it. It doesn't weigh much since its 32" and a little edge lit TV not like there is much going on inside .
0 Likes
jasto
Journeyman
Options

Well the TV appears to lack durability as the TV has not been used for anything else outside of its intended purpose. 

0 Likes
Gurky
Helping Hand
Options
So it's been damaged in shipping?

Durability? Do you plan to carry it around a lot?
0 Likes