Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung TV - invisible on WiFi network?

(Topic created on: 28-11-2020 04:09 PM)
Liam548
Explorer
Options

My talktalk wifi shows all devices connected apart from my Samsung TV. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the connection and the tv has worked fine for months but why doesnt it show up?

Is yours the same?

thanks

Liam

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Solution
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you go Settings -->General --> Network --> Network status and take a screenshot ?
0 Likes
Liam548
Explorer
Options

On the TV?  Either way the tv is working fine and streaming fine as it has done for 2 years but its still not on the network list on the router settings

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
On the TV , go to the above location and with your phone take a screenshot 🙂
0 Likes
Liam548
Explorer
Options

20201128_162300.jpg

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It strikes me the issue is with your router since your TV is working fine. Rebooting your router my correct this.
0 Likes
Liam548
Explorer
Options
no it won't. The router has been rebooted around 20 times for various reasons over the last 2 years. I know the TV is fine, I'm quite technically minded and understand about networking etc. Hence me questioning the reason for posting a screen shot. I'm not complaining of an issue with the tvs connection, its 100% perfect. My query was if anyone else had the same issue with their Samsung TV specifically if they are on Talktalk even better. Its just a peculiar issue that the TV is not showing and in fact has never been listed yet every other device is listed, even my printer when its switched on.

0 Likes
Liam548
Explorer
Options
seems to show when in use actually
0 Likes
SubhaanMohammed
Journeyman
Options

So is your WiFi now working and if so what did you do because if got the exact same problem and it’s a pain. Thanks for your help.

Liam548
Explorer
Options
it shows up on network only when in use it seems