Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV Guide crashes

(Topic created on: 14-08-2022 04:01 PM)
Hellchicken
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung Q90 television, and after a couple of years I began to have TV guide problems. Started with "no information" appearing on all channels. Had to click into a channel, and back out to see the guide refresh and update. Now I cannot scroll thru the TV guide channels for more than a few seconds, without it resetting back to the channel that the TV is currently on. Very Frustrating!!! FW is up to date. Anyone have this issue or ideas, please share.  

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Kristen Hamilton
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. Opening up the guide to watch local TV channels, the guide crashes after a few seconds and brings me back to the original channel I’m watching. Did you ever get this figured out?

0 Likes
Hellchicken
First Poster
Options

No, I have not. I was hoping to get more responses from this post with people having similar issues. I have tried to hard reboot the TV, and FW updates. At this point I think it is something to do with the picture-in-picture feature of the Guide. I have noticed that when it works it does not reset back to the channel of the guide. I wish there was a way to disable it to see if it fixes the Guide issue. I have owned many Samsungs in the past and never issues. About time for a new TV and not sure what brand to try next. 

0 Likes
Jason B1
First Poster
Options

I've got the same issue as well.  Hoping someone comes up with a solution.

0 Likes