Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV Channel 4 All 4 app

(Topic created on: 16-01-2021 03:44 PM)
Danny2Pies
First Poster
Options

Has anyone else noticed that on the All 4 app all content has a thin black bar on each side. Not an issue with the menu or,  annoyingly, during the ads... Doesn’t look great and really poor when watching movies which have bars above and below. Doesn’t seem to be an issue on any other apps (Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, Amazon Prime, iPlayer). 

Contacted Channel 4 to see if any updates were coming and received a response stating they don’t share future update details.

Anyone found a way around this? Unable to adjust picture size/zoom as options greyed out for all apps as per. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Danny2Pies 

What's the model code and current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV?

0 Likes
Danny2Pies
First Poster
Options

Hi

65Q85R running 1372.2. 

0 Likes
Danny2Pies
First Poster
Options

TVs now running 1374.0 but issue remains. No update to the All4 app that I can see. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

If this is only affecting this particular app, I would suggest contacting the app developer yo have a look at this and confirm whether this is the normal behaviour of this or not and whether this is something that they can get fixed. 

0 Likes
Danny2Pies
First Poster
Options

As mentioned in my initial post I have contacted Channel 4 and they were not very helpful. No options then it seems...

0 Likes