Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung TV 65" S90C OLED 4K Smart TV (2023) and Samsung HW-Q930C Q-Series Soundbar (2023) eARC Problem.

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 08:15 AM)
Dennar
Journeyman
Options

I have just taken delivery of a Samsung TV 65" S90C OLED 4K Smart TV (2023) and Samsung HW-Q930C Q-Series Soundbar (2023).

I keep losing the connection to the Samsung Soundbar via the HDMI (eARC) connection.

If I disconnect everything, then just connect the TV to the Soundbar via HMI eARC, it will work for a while and I can select Q Symphony so the TV speaker and the HDMI eARC setting is enabled and active, and the audio output changes to reflect the use of the TV Speakers as well as the Soundbar, but when I then turn off the TV via the Samsung Remote and turn it on again, it does not find the Soundbar and I am left with TV Speakers only.

If I power off, disconnect then power up again it will eventually find the HDMI eARC before dropping our again after I turn off the TV. YAWN.

This is sooooo frustrating with brand new equipment that is meant to seamlessly integrate.

Very, very disappointed.

I have a Panasonic DVD on HDMI1 and an Apple TV on HDMI2 with the Samsung Soundbar of HDMI3 eARC.

Dennis

Go to solution
11 REPLIES 11
hmartires
Student
Options

Hello.

Does any of you have  Intermittent sound drops when connected via HDMI-ARC or Optical. I  have  a TV Set OLED TQ65S92 + a Soundbar HW-Q930C and this is apening all the time when watching major streaming apps: Netflx, Dysney+, Amazon Prime.

Julianhs
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem only in app

0 Likes