Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung TU8507 not showing terrestial channels

(Topic created on: 25-12-2020 09:10 PM)
JD74331
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I have just bought a TU8507 smart TV... I have plugged in the antenna cable, however it is not showing an terrestrial channels like BB1/BBC2, Sky News or radio channels, I have retuned the tv but still there's nothing, Is there anything I am doing wrong?

James

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JD74331
Apprentice
Options

This is now resolved, as it goes there are two sets of antenna sockets on the wall and only one work.... the one that looks shattered to pieces is actually in full working order. I want to thank you guys above for all your assistance 🙂

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
have you tried connecting it to the Internet?
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
My procedure of setting up that exact TV, connect an aerial then connect to the Internet, then auto tune the TV channels should be around two hundred an odd, channels then you should be good to go, make sure to place the aerial in a good spot.
0 Likes
JD74331
Apprentice
Options

Hi Pete007, It is now connected (it wasn't before btw) but this hasn't changed anything in terms of getting channels... the only ones I have are the 87 I received with Samsung tv plus, and what apps can get download or preinstalled.

0 Likes
JD74331
Apprentice
Options

Blessed4life, did you connect via a mobile indoor tv Ariel? A good spot would be at the window I would assume?

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
have you checked the connections via the settings menu on your TV?? as sometimes you have to tell it where to get it's signal from
JD74331
Apprentice
Options

Yes, literally I have just tried every combination possible in terms of scanning for channels and all I am getting is the 87 Samsung TV Plus channels

0 Likes
Solution
JD74331
Apprentice
Options

This is now resolved, as it goes there are two sets of antenna sockets on the wall and only one work.... the one that looks shattered to pieces is actually in full working order. I want to thank you guys above for all your assistance 🙂

0 Likes