Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung the Frame TV, 55" 2020, My Background, Ambient Mode

(Topic created on: 21-08-2020 11:33 AM)
JonnyShaw85
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I recently received my 55" Frame TV (2020). The TV is above my mantle piece (currently on the feet but will later be wall mounted); above the TV is a picture rail. When I am taking the photo of the TV to create the 'My Background' in Ambient mode using the App, the picture is picking up the picture rail and duplicating it twice on the screen so he TV is not blending in very well!lol

Additionally, the wall is painted Sapphire Salute Blue, but the colour is not coming out correct in the photo.

Any suggestions on how I can resolve this?

I had tried just getting a photo online of the correct colour and setting is up as a picture but it seems i cannot do this without a mount so again, it doesn't blend in.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CM31
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same has happened to me and it looks dreadful!  More irritating is that I do not seem to be able to delete my own photo from either the TV or the app.  Did you figure out how to do this?

The only workaround I can find to stop it appearing constantly in ambient mode is to select a different background from one of the other Themes which seems to override my photo.

0 Likes