Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung the frame tv 55" 2020 boot loop

(Topic created on: 09-01-2023 08:45 PM)
Members_1cKhoXq
Apprentice
Options

Hi all my tv is stuck in boot loop most of the time. Can watch for 30 minutes then it restarts again. Tried restarts, used a friend's connect box who has a similar tv with no lucky. 

Any suggestions please and how much does samsung charge for repairs. So irritating after spending £1k not so long ago.

My old samsung tv was 8 years old and sold it on still working. 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
AndrewL
Options

@Members_1cKhoXq: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device (or in Settings > Support > About This TV)? In the meantime, please try powering off the TV and unplugging it at the wall for 30 seconds, then plugging it back in and powering back on using the remote. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Is it in bootloop when streaming or all the time? Could also be WiFi issue if using it 👍
Members_1cKhoXq
Apprentice
Options

Tried and still tv momentarily comes on for few seconds and can get picture and sound from bt box and then dissappear again.

Switching on and off with a clicking sound model Frame TV 55" 2020 QE55LSO3TAUXXU

Members_1cKhoXq
Apprentice
Options

Everytime Whether streaming or not. Thanks for the reply 

Members_1cKhoXq
Apprentice
Options
Members_1cKhoXq
Apprentice
Options

QE55LSO3TAUXXU

Gchimelli
Student
Options

Have you found a solution? I have the exact same problem.

Gitbitdig
Journeyman
Options
Did you have any success with this. I noticed that a lot of people started having the same issue myself included, around the same time. Seems like samsung sent out an update that screwed it up.
grajput
Journeyman
Options

I am also getting the same issue. Frame TV 2020 55inch stuck in reboot loop. Dont know what to do with this TV now. Samsung should address this problem as this is happening with all the 2020 Frame TV