Samsung The Frame 32” 2020 Art Mode

(Topic created on: 04/04/21 08:26)
Alix
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi everyone,

Hoping somebody can help...

last year I bought a 32” Samsung “The Frame”TV from John Lewis store, I did this because we want to use the Art feature and make it look as though we have art on the wall.

In my opinion when I’m in the art store choosing a new piece of art from the thumbnails of different paintings things look bright, realistic and vibrant but...  when I select a chosen artwork and display it, the TV software chooses to dull the brightness and colours down completely making the image look frankly unimpressive! 

The white point is anything but white and is more of a cream colour and the whole image looks flat and lifeless!!

So my question is, I know the TV can achieve impressive visual output so why do I only get a poor representation of famous paintings when in Art mode? 
Has anyone else experienced this, as I’m currently feeling a little bit shortchanged over what I was expecting?

thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Ciderezzy
First Poster
Options
TV
Your TV does have several picture settings, usually Movie, Sports, Dynamic and Standard. If you're not happy with these go into expert settings and adjust the colour and contrast to suit. Be mindful that it will also translate into your tv viewing.
0 Likes