Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung support

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 03:00 PM)
Rossross1
Student
Options

Ridiculous!! That’s all I know to say. I’m not a complainer but Samsung support has beat me now! Everyone is very nice but simply can’t get anything done. I’ll tried to be brief. I sit here looking at my beautiful 65 inch Samsung tv which I purchased two months ago for football season.  Watching it and it goes black!! Called support suggesting they allow me to go to Walmart and get a replacement. NO CAN DO! They must fix it. So, they contact with a repair service  2 hours away!! Three weeks later, nothing! They of course blame COVID. Maybe, but Walmart is still offering my tv for sale! What a way to treat your customers. By the way, does anyone think it will be cheaper to have the technician drive round trip 4 hours or buying a new tv, $900.00?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tehmeng
Pioneer
Options
I know how it is frustrating but we living now in dark times with all this pandemic and we must be sure we protecting ourselves and loved one's around us. If you brought TV from walmart, it's easiest way to get replacement. Maybe they can drop new tv to you and pick your faulty one. After lockdowd every single company have huge backlogs of work, and believe me they doing everything to keep people connected and entertained. Keep safe and I hope you gonna find a solution for your problem.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Tehmeng
Pioneer
Options
I know how it is frustrating but we living now in dark times with all this pandemic and we must be sure we protecting ourselves and loved one's around us. If you brought TV from walmart, it's easiest way to get replacement. Maybe they can drop new tv to you and pick your faulty one. After lockdowd every single company have huge backlogs of work, and believe me they doing everything to keep people connected and entertained. Keep safe and I hope you gonna find a solution for your problem.
0 Likes
Rossross1
Student
Options

No it’s not resolved. That was a mistake!! Still no TV!

0 Likes
WiseOne
Journeyman
Options

Good luck trying to get anything solved using Samsung support.  You can call and speak to 6 different reps, then chat another 3 or 4 reps and then text another couple of reps, spend hours and days trying to get something simple corrected and get absolutely no where.  For your own sanity, just hope your Samsung device lasts a couple of years and you never have to deal with Samsung support.  If you do, you will either laugh or cry.  My experience has proved them absolutely terrible.

0 Likes