Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung SmartThings Camera No Longer working on 65Q9FN TV

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 02:19 PM)
Noveed
Journeyman
Options

Previously my SmarthThings Camera worked flawless and I could view it on my Q9FN TV however its been around 12 months or so that the functionality has broken.

The Lights, Smart Plus and other things still work and can be seen from the SmartThings App on the TV but the Camera for some bizarre reason just has a black screen and a constant Pinwheel spinning around.

Camera Feed is visible on my Phones and Tablets via the SmartThings App just not from my TV anymore.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is up? Has Samsung Broken the functionality of viewing Cameras on this TV?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Noveed ,

how strange! Have you recently made any changes to the TV, the app, or the Camera? If you haven't done it yet, please do get in touch with our SmartThings Team so they can have a closer look at this. You can find all their contact details here: https://support.smartthings.com/hc/en-gb

0 Likes
erngetsgood
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem on my 85QN90C. I can see my Nest doorbell and outdoor camera in my mobile app, but the feed doesn't show on my TV. I see "connected" , but no video.

0 Likes
Noveed
Journeyman
Options

For me I had to factory reset the TV a number of times as well as the camera before it managed to work. It’s worked flawlessly ever since 

0 Likes