Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart View apps, Windows & Mac - Please Work On These Tech Support

(Topic created on: 22-10-2018 05:29 PM)
studsr
Apprentice
Options

I love my new 55" Samsung HDTV, great picture, easy connectivity etc...however, I can't believe that the Smart View app on both Windows and Mac receive so little love 😞

The Windows version just plain does not work - gives me a message saying "something went wrong" when trying to connect to my TV.

The Mac version - well, that not even available to download!

The iOS versions fair a little better, at least they seem to work.

Mirroring a desktop or laptop screen to our TV is a very useful feature, and cant be that hard to get to work. C'mon Samsung Tech, have another look at this please.

Thanks,

Andy.

4 REPLIES 4
studsr
Apprentice
Options
Bump - no reply from anyone at Samsung?
0 Likes
Kiesel
First Poster
Options

Bump as well. Samsung knows about this problems since years now but does not do anything against it. Reason for me to change my review about the TV on the trader I bought it from to a very nasty one. This is simply not acceptable.

LET US CONNECT OUR LAPTOPS TO THE ***** TV dear Samsung!!!

TechGuyParker
First Poster
Options

USER ERROR. I have the same TV ane my smart view works perfect.  So the reason Samsung is NOT responding is if they responded to every ***** that can not perform basic tasks they would be doing nothing but that.  It's your fault you can not connect...

0 Likes
studsr
Apprentice
Options

Wow TechGuyParker - what an incredibly helpful and insightul message.

Tell me, do you always insult people, when replying to forum messages?

I suggest you go read my initial post again, and then do a little research - the Windows app is still not working (as I pointed out) and the Mac version of the app is still AWOL on Samsung's Smart View page (as I also mentioned).

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/smart-view/

Time to change your name to NonTechGuy methinks....pathetic. 

0 Likes