thankyou

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galafootball
Journeyman
Options

Hola mi amigo, gracias por su respuesta.. He logrado resolver el problema, el banner de mis aplicaciones en la parte inferior de la pantalla era de alto contraste y no visible.. Edité la fuente de televisión del cielo y esto por alguna razón alteró el. Contraste. Agradecemos su respuesta Gracias

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Fine!!! Now I have curious to see what happened with it, but I see that you are an outstanding student and could solve it, I am very happy for it, a pleasure, mark your action as a solution to close the thread and thus be able to help other users in the community. It was a pleasure trying to help you.

Byeeeeee:four-leaf-clover:

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hello my friend, I'm sorry, I'm Spanish and I do not understand about your issue.

Can you take a screenshot and upload here?

You have some colors adjustement in menu, also there are a special mode of high contract. Let me see your picture for guide to you my friend :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Galafootball
Journeyman
Options
Hello my friend,thankyou for your reply.. i have managed to solve the issue , my apps banner on the bottom of the screen was high contrast & unviewable.. I edited the sky tv source & this for some reason altered the. Contrast.
Appreciated your reply
Thankyou
Galafootball
Journeyman
Options
Hola mi amigo, gracias por su respuesta.. He logrado resolver el problema, el banner de mis aplicaciones en la parte inferior de la pantalla era de alto contraste y no visible.. Edité la fuente de televisión del cielo y esto por alguna razón alteró el. Contraste. Agradecemos su respuesta Gracias
0 Likes
Solution
Galafootball
Journeyman
Options

0 Likes
Solution
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Fine!!! Now I have curious to see what happened with it, but I see that you are an outstanding student and could solve it, I am very happy for it, a pleasure, mark your action as a solution to close the thread and thus be able to help other users in the community. It was a pleasure trying to help you.

Byeeeeee:four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes