Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart TV UE40H6400AK streaming apps stopped working

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 04:02 PM)
Gigi30
First Poster
Options

I can no longer access any of my streaming apps they all come up with error messages except for Netflix which does log on but lots of the data is blank or missing what's wrong?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Gigi30 ,

are you able to tell me more about these errors? Is the TV running on the latest software version: 2900.0. You can check this from the TV Settings> Support> About this TV/Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Members_Eex7i9K
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. I have the latest version of the T-MST 14 DEUC2900.0 software. How can I install the disney + application on this TV model?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Members_Eex7i9K ,

do you have the same TV model? If so, I can confirm that the Disney+ app is only compatible with TVs manufactured on. or after 2016. As yours was manufactured in 2014 this won't be available. 

If your Samsung TV is manufactured before 2016 and therefore does not support the Disney+ app, there are several alternative ways to connect. You can still get Disney+ by connecting another compatible device such as your smartphone, tablet, PC, or game console.

Option 1. Connect a PC with HDMI

Step 1. Open the Disney+ website on your laptop or PC and log in.

Step 2. Connect your Samsung Smart TV and laptop or PC with an HDMI cable.

Step 3. Select Home > Source > HDMI, then Disney+ should appear on the TV screen.

Option 2. Connect a Smartphone with HDMI

Step 1. Connect your cell phone and TV using HDMI (USB Type-C to HDMI).

Step 2. If you tap Continue > Start on your mobile phone, it will be mirrored on the TV screen.

Option 3. Connect with a Smartphone or Tablet:

Check if the Smart View function is supported on your TV. If it is, you can download and run the Disney+ app on your mobile device.

Step 1. Tap Smart View > Phone → Other Device to connect.

Step 2. Select TV and tap the Start Now button.

0 Likes