Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung smart tv stuck on start screen logo

(Topic created on: 20-05-2020 04:43 AM)
drew24
Apprentice
Options

hi,

my samsung smart tv is stuck on the start screen it was working fine last night but won't get past the samsung logo at the beginning. controller has been unresponsive. any ideas or anyone solved this problem? 

20170212_160539.jpg

samsung ue50h6200akxxu the problem can't not be solved would I have to replace the mother board or power board?

thanks

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Samtheman1970
First Poster
Options

My UN46D6003SF also 

when the Tv is plugged in it boots up the samsung tv logo and move up to hdmi mode. I tried everything but nothing working. Any help it be great 

Thanks

0 Likes
AngeloUzon
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone! I just want to share my self method on fixing my Samsung Smart TV when it stocks on logo. 

This is the situation of my samsung Smart TV, if I plug in, it is showing the Samsung logo without pressing any key in remote control. And The logo Disappear for seconds and then Appear Again, It stocks on that loop. 

So, in order to fix the TV, you need the remote control works properly.

So Lets Begin!

1. Unplug the TV

2. Leave For Atleast 2mins (5-10mins if you can wait longer)

3. Plug The TV, wait if it will Show The Samsung Logo

4. If the Samsung Logo Appeared

5. Using the Remote Control

Press Mute,1,8,2,Power (4 Buttons)

Then It Will Boot A Samung Logo for Many Times

It will take you 5mins - 15mins to boot up your TV. If your TV finally Turns On, wait for a minute, if it shows Options after Boot, Press the Source Button and try some source to be played. Then after That. You Can Power Off The TV and Turn On Again. Boom!! Your TV is working. 🤗🤗🤗

Like my Post if it works on yours. 

0 Likes
Samou1609
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue with my TV UA55H6400. I didnt manage to find the mother board online to replace it.

Is there any factory reset that can be applied to see if the not?

0 Likes