Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung smart tv stuck on start screen logo

(Topic created on: 15-02-2017 05:51 PM)
drew24
Apprentice
Options

hi,

my samsung smart tv is stuck on the start screen it was working fine last night but won't get past the samsung logo at the beginning. controller has been unresponsive. any ideas or anyone solved this problem? 

20170212_160539.jpg

samsung ue50h6200akxxu the problem can't not be solved would I have to replace the mother board or power board?

thanks

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
AntS
Options

Hi Drew24. :smileyhappy:

Any change if you unplug the TV and all connected devices, leave it for around 10 minutes, and reconnect it all?

If not, are you able to get a response from the TV using the toggle-stick at the back? 

0 Likes
drew24
Apprentice
Options

hi,

no response from the toggle. everything has been unplugged even the Internet. I've messed around with every combination on the controller. maybe I will try changing the power board or supply board. 

@AntS wrote:

Hi Drew24. :smileyhappy:

Any change if you unplug the TV and all connected devices, leave it for around 10 minutes, and reconnect it all?

If not, are you able to get a response from the TV using the toggle-stick at the back? 

0 Likes
KellyM
Helping Hand
Options

It might be best if one of our engineers took a look at the TV for you, we'd recommend getting in touch with one of our Support Centres

We hope it's up and running again soon!

0 Likes
TP22
First Poster
Options

My 55" Samsung Smart TV, upon turning on, is also just showing 'Smart TV' on the screen, just like the person who posted this a year ago.  I have probably had this TV2 years, outside the warranty likely.  I cannot do anything other than unplug the TV, totally unresponsive.  Is this a common problem for these sets?  I have 6 Samsung TVs.  If I have to invest a significant amount of money to repair it, I would be better off buying a new set.  TVs should last more than 2 years.  We don't even watch this TV very much.  

0 Likes
drew24
Apprentice
Options

Hi, when this happened to me samaung didn't respond and was not interested in helping me! I took it to a repair man who quoted me £200. O decided to fix it myself. I brought a main board (green unit) and changed it over. was so easy to do and only cost  £40. been working find since!

TP22
First Poster
Options

I actually thought Samsung would respond.  I didn't realize by replying to your post that it would notify you.  Sorry to bother you.  I do appreciate the response.  I might do likewise.  

0 Likes
olabsdan
First Poster
Options

My samsung Tv pn51d7000

when the Tv is plugged in it boots up the samsung tv logo and move up to hdmi mode ,

it trip from smart tv logo to hdmi and after 2-5 seconds trip to samsung boot logo it repeat itself.

please reply

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Leonelson6
First Poster
Options

the fault is usually from an IC on the mother board.it called the memo ic,it will be removed, fomated and reinstalled then solded back on the board .for more info and rtepair contact me on ******

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Leonelson6 wrote:

the fault is usually from an IC on the mother board.it called the memo ic,it will be removed, fomated and reinstalled then solded back on the board .for more info and rtepair contact me on 0092347015928764

Thanks for your input  @Leonelson6  and welcome to  the Samsung Community.though some customers may feel Samsung is their first port of call.  Unfortunately posting personal  email addresses  or mobile numbers is against the Privacy Terms of the Samsung forums, though members are welcome to discuss matters by Private Messages should they wish to do so.   https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-News-Rules-FAQs/Community-Terms-of-Service/m-p/92      The post you are replying to was actually sent little while ago now, you are welcome to edit or a Moderator will do so at some point.  I am a volunteer known as a Superuser!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.