Original topic:

Samsung Smart TV Plus Same script repeating again and again and again and Again

(Topic created on: 05/04/20 08:24)
Janakayapa_Van
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi there,

In Samsung smart TV plus; CBC NEWS Channel content is repeating like more than 15  20 times. Really annoying.

Ridiculous and irritating,.

Why the control officer in the telecasting center is not paying attention to it's content? Almost  every other day the same repeat will happen. ( Repeat content mean not the Program, let's say one track keep playing not connected the next track.)

Thanks.

Janaka

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
Options
TV

Hi @Janakayapa_Van 

Just to confirm, are you referring to the content that's being broadcast here and not a fault with your TV?

0 Likes
Janakayapa_Van
First Poster
Options
TV

My Smart  TV is new. Doesn't have any fault. 

I am referring to the content repeatedly telecasting without continuing to the next track.

0 Likes
Melissa28
First Poster
Options
TV

I am having the same issue. The game channel has had Deal or no Deal repeat the same episode over and over again. One right after the other. I don't know how long it had lasted, but from what I saw, it repeated itself at least 3 times, a whole episode, and it did the same thing the night before. 

0 Likes
Stephany
First Poster
Options
TV

I am having the same issue. And I just bought this TV in December. Nothing is wrong with my tv, it is not broken. There's something wrong on Samsung's end. 

0 Likes