Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung smart tv internal memory space

(Topic created on: 20-09-2021 05:17 AM)
Mattyice42588
Student
Options

My 4 year old samsung 4k UHD tv model un55mu6300 won't let me install new apps. Saya internal memory is low. I have no apps installed myself. Only the apps that are pre installed. Says they are taking up 816mb! What do I do? Was able to use other apps just a few days ago. Someone help please!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mattyice42588  I would advise that you try a Flash Reset, several customers with Tv memory issues found this helped.   However the issue seems to have mostly affected 2018 models.  

In any case perform the following steps:

under the Samsung logo on the TV there is a small black button about 2-3cm in from the bottom edge. With the tv turned on 

1. press the button at the logo for 5-10 seconds

2. Release the button

3. press the powerbutton on the TV Remote for 5-10 seconds. Tv goes black and then restarts after a while. This is the Flash Reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mattyice42588
Student
Options

I have tried that multiple times and hasn't worked. I ended up buying a samsung 128gb flash drive for more storage and has solved the problem.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mattyice42588 oh right, Samsung initially suggested flash drive /hard drive but the flash reset seems to have been generally beneficial  obviously was not the solution in your case though 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes