Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart TV Gallery app

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 06:23 PM)
SRochford
Apprentice
Options

I've recently bought a 7 series TV. It works really well but the Gallery app connects to photos on my Samsung Cloud account. 

Samsung have said they're stopping support for this and encourage you to move pictures to OneDrive. That's fine - I use OneDrive for all my pictures - but I can't see any way to make the Gallery app show the pictures in OneDrive instead of Samsung Cloud.

Is this possible? 

Steve

4 REPLIES 4
JanVermond
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same issue. Apparently it was possible to cast from Microsoft Onedrive. However, this functionality ended some time ago due to issues.
It would be great if we can cast a decent slideshow from Onedrive to the Samsung TV, but I think the issue is with Microsoft at the moment.

HenrikLindbom
First Poster
Options

No support from Samsung regarding this issue? 

LittleZen
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I have placed some photos on Microsoft OneDrive but can't seem to synch them to the TV. I'm trying to do it all from the Windows 10 Desktop and not via a mobile device.

Does anyone use the Samsung Gallery to display photos on their Samsung TV, or are we the only ones?

In case it helps anyone, I found this link and have been looking through it.

Solved: Samsung Gallery Not Syncing with OneDrive (4 Ways) (cbackup.com)

0 Likes
tycariadus
First Poster
Options

We also have the same issue and would like to show photos on the TV directly from OneDrive.  Have Microsoft / Samsung come up with an answer to this yet?

0 Likes